Senior Director, Client Services (Marketing Analytics)
Contribute to one of the fastest growing companies in America, according to ICIC and Fortune Magazine! Anthem Marketing Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Director, Client Services (Marketing Analytics). We are experts in data-driven marketing, strategy, and cutting-edge solutions seeking a proactive and solution driven candidate who will bring impact to this role.
Located near the train stations and 'El' in Chicago's fashionable West Loop, we offer a dynamic, intellectually-challenging environment, where you will have the chance to share your talents and make a meaningful contribution. In this role, we offer a wide variety of valuable experience and continuous learning in the field of Marketing Analytics.
Sr. Director, Client Services (Marketing Analytics)
This role is responsible for the overall leadership of specified client relationships/businesses including the development of strategic plans, identifying opportunities and translating the execution of marketing analytics and insights for actionable business plans, along with resource and financial management.
He/She is expected to lead the assigned business independently, from the highest level of strategic planning to the execution and implementation of all analyses to make recommendations, adding value to the client’s business, thereby making himself/herself an invaluable member/partner of the client’s business team.
He/She works collaboratively with clients to ensure the best analytic strategies and integrated plans possible are executed on their behalf, while profitably building the business on which he/she works, by identifying new project and business opportunities.
- Understand the client’s business – know their business challenges and how data analytics solutions can solve for them. Consult with the client in the areas of all marketing channels and the impact of marketing analytics for KPI’s and in-depth analyses. Provide a point of view and recommendation on a plan/course of action. Be a go-to, authentic resource for advice and council when it comes to marketing analytics.
- Understand the opportunity to cross-sell and gain influence within the client organization, communicating at all levels of management to proactively grow client business
- Extends client relationships, develop client relationships at the senior level for referrals
- Develop annual account plans for all assigned accounts with a strategic view and key deliverables. Lead the development of any long-term account or related industry strategy, along with innovative plans for client analytic work
- Formulate account specific initiatives, utilizing project briefs and kick off meetings to communicate and convey outcomes and ensure accountability
- Collaboratively with other Senior Directors, addressing areas of need, and ensuring the highest possible quality of work generated by the team:
- Ensure service levels and tactics are keeping with strategic goals
- Monitor and direct expansion of management relationships
- Develop the account relationships for long-term association
- Accountable for the financial contributions of multiple clients businesses (if applicable) including revenue, resource allocation/expenses, invoicing, margin improvement, contract negotiations/development
- Coordinate project estimates internally and gain client approval on pricing, statements of work
- Manage internal project costs against budgets
- Deliver on preset revenue and margin objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing, Business, Analytics or related Degree. Master’s is a plus.
- Minimum of six years of relevant marketing, client management and analytics work experience
- Strong strategic planning, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the essentials of marketing, all channels and trends, along with an understanding of analytical methods and practices including statistical modeling, trend analysis, CRM database management and promotional campaign reporting , as examples
- The ability to meet or exceed client expectations in the area of account management, industry/category/brand knowledge with a good understanding of industry channels ,market conditions and analytic methods to create insights from data
- The ability to drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get various strategies implemented, launch new clients and current work for current clients.
- Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining collaborative team membership and spirit.
- Thorough and accurate communication ability to interface with the client, other leaders and the team with authenticity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs